Celebrate FATHER’S DAY With Ketel One Vodka Arnold Palmer Collector’s Edition Bottle
With Father’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to step up your gift-giving game. Surprise dad with the limited-time offering Arnold Palmer Collector’s Edition bottle crafted by Ketel One Vodka. In honor of legendary golfer and father, Arnold Palmer, the Nolet family designed this commemorative bottle as an ode to Palmer’s legacy and achievements.
Palmer understood the power of legacy. His unwavering commitment to uphold the values of authenticity, integrity and generosity will live on for generations, as will the Nolet family’s commitment to producing the world’s finest spirits. In fact, every generation of Nolet distillers is tasked with upholding the heritage that’s been passed down from father to son since 1691 – making Father’s Day a truly momentous occasion.
The final round of the U.S. Open often falls on Father’s Day – and this year is no different. Arnold Palmer won the tournament in 1960, erasing a seven-stroke deficit during the final round to win his only U.S. Open title.
Whether you’re watching the U.S. Open together or just spending quality time with each other, here are a few signature cocktail recipes – served at this year’s Arnold Palmer Invitational – for you to enjoy with dad this Father’s Day.
You can purchase the Arnold Palmer Collector’s Edition bottle by Ketel One Vodka by visiting www.reservebar.com or making a trip to your local retailer.
Ketel One Vodka Classic Bloody Mary
- 1.5 oz. Ketel One Vodka or Ketel One Citroen Flavored Vodka
- 3 oz. Ketel One Bloody Mary Base*
*Ketel One Bloody Mary Base:
- 1L Tomato juice
- 4 oz. Lemon juice
- 4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Smoked paprika
- 5 tbsp. Horseradish
- 3 Dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 7-10 Dashes hot sauce
Combine ingredients in a mixing glass. Shake with ice and strain into a collins glass filled with ice. Garnish with a celery stalk, olive, lemon wedge or bacon.
Ketel One Citroen Dutch Lemonade
- 1.5 oz. Ketel One Citroen Flavored Vodka
- 3 oz. fresh lemonade
- Pour Ketel One Citroen and fresh lemonade into rocks glass over ice. Stir gently. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Ketel One Citroen Tee Time
- 1.25 oz. Ketel One Citroen Flavored Vodka
- 3 oz. iced tea
- 0.75 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 0.75 oz. simple syrup
- 0.25 oz. elderflower liqueur
- Build in a Collins glass over ice. Stir. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- 1.5 oz Ketel One Vodka
- Lemon twist
- Stir with ice in a mixing glass and strain into a rocks glass over one large ice cube or a martini glass. Garnish with a lemon twist.