Celebrate Winter At Jackson Hole’s Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa and Hotel Terra Jackson Hole
07 Oct 2016 by Lina Jordan in Cuisine, Decorating, Escape, Fame, General, Home, Hotels, Money, Pleasure, Power, Restaurants, USA
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa and neighboring Hotel Terra Jackson Hole are introducing a slate of programming and specials to celebrate winter in Jackson Hole. Nestled on the slope of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and near two of America’s most celebrated national parks — Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park – the sister properties serve as the ideal entry point to these renowned mountain escapes.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort will launch non-stop flights this winter from 12 major U.S. cities, making it the most easily accessible, authentic skiing and snowboarding mountain getaway in the country. The resort’s new Sweetwater Gondola will open mid-December and rise 1,276 vertical feet up the mountain, offering a new adventure for newbies and return travelers alike.
Skiers Dream Package (valid November 24, 2016 – April 9, 2017) – Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, a Noble House hotel, is a luxurious, slopeside Alpine mountain haven and quintessential ski lodge that epitomizes the classic Western spirit of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The property is a year-round basecamp for Western adventure and located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
For more information visit www.tetonlodge.com
- Four-night minimum stay in luxury accommodations for two adults
- Three days of lift tickets at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for two
- $50 breakfast credit per day at Spur Restaurant & Bar
- 20 percent off ski rentals available
Ski Jackson Hole Lift & Lodging – Hotel Terra Jackson Hole
With an ideal slopeside location in the heart of Teton Village and just one mile away from Grand Teton National Park, Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is the perfect setting for skiing Jackson Hole’s famed terrain and exploring the nearby national parks. Voted Jackson’s “Best Hotel” three years in a row, Hotel Terra offers boutique luxury accommodations with 132 rooms and suites, 4,500 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, rooftop spa with an infinity pool, hot tub and breathtaking views, as well as gourmet dining from celebrated local chefs. As Wyoming’s first LEED Silver-certified property, Hotel Terra is committed to creating a luxury experience within an eco-friendly environment.
For more information visit www.hotelterrajacksonhole.com
- Four-night minimum stay in luxury accommodations
- Three days of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort lift tickets for two adults
- $20 complimentary daily breakfast credit at Osteria Café
- 20 percent off ski and snowboard rentals at Teton Village Sports
Mountain Collective Pass Offer (valid November 26, 2016 – April 9, 2017) – Both properties
Present a valid Winter 2016-17 Mountain Collective Pass and receive:
- Three-night minimum stay in luxury accommodations
- 10 percent off standard rooms (Alpine and Lodge room)
- 15 percent off suites (Sundance room, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom bi-level, and 2 bedroom suite)
- $50 daily breakfast credit per day at Spur Restaurant & Bar
Plus Pass Package (valid November 24 – December 18, 2016) – Both properties
Buy a seven-day pass from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for Winter 2016-2017 and receive:
- Third night free in luxury accommodations
- Free skiing and riding each day between November 24 and December 18, 2016