GENESIS’ G90 Flagship Luxury Sedan Announces Pricing Ahead of Late September Arrival
Genesis has announced pricing for its long awaited G90 flagship luxury sedan, which will compete at the top of the premium luxury car segment with world-class technological innovations and the highest levels of refinement, convenience and dynamic performance. Starting at $68,100, the Genesis G90 comes well-equipped with an all-new powerful 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine, an uncompromised suite of driver safety technologies, plus best-in-class standard features.
One of these innovative features includes the industry’s first Amazon Alexa skill that allows owners to send remote voice commands to the G90 through Genesis Connected Services. The G90’s available 5.0-liter V8 GDI engine is priced at $69,700 and adds premium amenities for the ultimate in passenger comfort and luxury refinement. Like all Genesis vehicles, the G90 takes luxury to another level with the Genesis Experience, a comprehensive owner program providing first rate customer assurance with enhanced maintenance programs and an industry-leading warranty.
“The Genesis G90 not only presents a compelling product offering, but also a unique ownership experience to create value for our customers,” said Erwin Raphael, general manager of Genesis in the U.S. market. “The G90 embodies all the hallmarks of a modern luxury vehicle with timeless design, performance engineering and innovative technology, while offering owners an unprecedented level of choice, convenience and customer care.”
The G90 will be available in Genesis retailers at the end of this month, and is offered in both rear-wheel and all–wheel drive to meet customers’ varying performance needs and vehicle demands.
2017 GENESIS G90 – PRICING STRUCTURE
|2017 Genesis G90||Engine||Powertrain||MSRP|
|G90 3.3T Premium||3.3L Twin-Turbo V6||RWD||$68,100|
|G90 5.0 Ultimate||5.0L V8 GDI||RWD||$69,700|
*MSRP excludes $950 freight charge
In addition, the G90 is equipped with an uncompromised level of standardized safety technology, unrivaled in the premium luxury class. This comprehensive suite of standard safety features works to minimize risk and maximize protection for the driver, passenger and other road users.
Standard Advanced Safety & Technology Highlights:
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
- Smart Blind Spot Detection (SBSD) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Dynamic Bending Light (DBL) and High Beam Assist
- Pre-safety seat belt and nine airbags
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop/Start
- Electronic Parking Brake with Automatic Vehicle Hold
- Multi-view and forward-view cornering camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
Furthermore all Genesis vehicles, including the G90, launch with consumer-centric programs as part of the Genesis Experience. From service valet appointments scheduled using the Genesis mobile app to complimentary maintenance and Genesis Connected Services, the ownership experience is designed to provide time-saving conveniences.
- 3 years/36K miles Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance
- 3 years/36K miles Complimentary Service Valet
- 3 years Complimentary Genesis Connected Services including Connected Care, Remote, and Guidance
- 3 years Complimentary SiriusXM® Travel Link (Traffic & Data)
- 3 years Complimentary Map Care – Annual Map Updates
- Best-in-Industry Warranty with Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Concierge Services
For more information visit www.genesis.com