Holiday Season In RIVIERA NAYARIT
02 Nov 2016 by John P. David in Celebrities, Cuisine, Escape, Event, Fame, General, Home, Hotels, Latin America, Pleasure, Restaurants, Spirits, Sports, Theater
It’s the perfect time to plan a holiday getaway and, this year, Riviera Nayarit will be rich in authentic Mexican celebrations and specials that you won’t want to miss. From Christmas trees in hotel rooms to Santa skydiving on the beach and traditional Mexican cuisine at every event, Mexico’s Pacific Treasure will have unforgettable experiences for all ages to enjoy. Anyone visiting from El Dia De Los Muertos in November, passing by Noche Buena in December through Año Nuevo in January will be able to indulge in the magic of the destination during this festive season.
The following is a sample of hotels that are offering holiday specials & events:
- Lounge and DJ Nights at the Shack Bar: Every evening during this festive season (December 17, 2016 through January 1, 2017), DJs will set the tone for guests to enjoy an evening beach atmosphere, lounging and made-to-order cocktails at The Shack.
- Santa Skydive on Las Cuevas Beach: On Christmas morning, Santa and his elves will descend on the sands of Las Cuevas Beach to celebrate in paradise with guests staying at the resort. Kids will get to enjoy a traditional piñata and an abundance of seasonal treats and gifts.
- New Year’s Eve Mex-chic Pueblo Magico Celebration at Las Cuevas Beach: Guests can take part in an authentic Mexican village festival with art exhibits, live Latin music, dancing and a fireworks show. An array of culinary experiences representing gourmet influences from different areas and historical periods throughout Mexico will take guests on a Mexican culinary journey, from indigenous dishes to modern Mexican fare, with lavish food stations and celebrations. The festival is decorated to reflect the magic of charming local villages like nearby Sayulita.
- Kids for All Seasons Festive Offerings: Kids of all ages can delight in fun and festive activities including themed parties, cooking classes, arts and crafts, outdoor adventures and a special New Year’s Eve show at Kids for All Seasons. Guests from 13-19 years can take advantage of the resort’s new area for young adults offering a DJ cabin to mix music, simulator games and more.
- Christmas Celebration: On December 24 & 25, the resort will be abundant in colorful Christmas décor and music as the resort celebrates Christmas in the Tropics. Special programming will also be available throughout the resort.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration: On December 31, enjoy gourmet dining and dancing until dawn on the beach. A children’s campout will keep the little ones safe and busy while the older crowd partakes in the resorts “a night to remember” event.
- The Triple Play Package: Book now and save up to 42%, including multiple chances to win great prizes. This special offer is only valid for new reservations booked from November 4, 2016 through December 21, 2016 for travel from November 4, 2016 through April 30, 2017.
- Christmas Decorations and Services: Christmas trees will be delivered to the spacious guest suites upon arrival as a pre-holiday celebration, while the toys and presents will appear on Christmas Eve from the help of Santa’s special Velas elves. Everything can be easily pre-selected from an online gift shop prior to arrival, including preference of ornaments, tree toppers and gifts for under the tree.
- Holiday Rates: Nightly rates start at $653 per person per night based on double occupancy. All-inclusive rates include luxury suite accommodations, a la carte gourmet meals at a variety of specialty restaurants, premium branded beverages, 24-hour in-suite service, fitness center, taxes, gratuity and more. Christmas trees and gifts must be pre-ordered by December 15th. Christmas trees and ornaments start at $200.
- Christmas Eve Menu at Carolina: Carolina is a AAA Five Diamond Award restaurant that features a unique gastronomic journey of modern Mexican cuisine infused with Punta Mita’s distinctive flavors. Their special Christmas Eve menu includes a beet and tomato salad, crab claws, codfish, suckling pig, buñuelos (traditional Mexican deep-fried fritter) and ponche (fruit, bread and cinnamon ice-cream dessert) for $140 per adult, $70 per child.
- Christmas Eve Menu at Las Marietas: Las Marietas Restaurant & Bar provides a fun and casual dining experience for guests of all ages. With authentic Mexican cuisine created by Chef Hector Muñoz, the local flavor of Riviera Nayarit shines in this special Christmas Eve menu. Choose from a variety of starters including grilled oyster with chipotle hollandaise, main course dishes such as catch of the day with Veracruz salsa, sides like roasted sweet potato and dessert options that include pecan pie for $110 per adult, $45 per child.
- $3,600 Double Limitless Resort Credit: Turn your rock n’ roll fantasies into reality with the rockin’ Double Limitless Resort Credit, available at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta. Book now through October 31, 2016 on stays through December 21, 2018. Guests staying a minimum of three nights in a Rock Royalty Level Room, Rock Suite Platinum or Rock Star Suite will receive rock star quality resort credits that can be applied toward an array of special offerings.
For more information on Riviera Nayarit, please visit www.rivieranayarit.com.