ALAIN DUCASSE’S RIVEA Marks One Year Anniversary With Special Menu
Michelin-decorated Chef Alain Ducasse will wish “Bon Anniversaire” to Rivea atop Delano Las Vegas with a celebratory prix fixe menu. Guests are invited to indulge in five courses of signature Rivea specialties throughout the month of October.
“Chef Ducasse and I have created a special anniversary menu to mark Rivea’s one-year milestone on the Las Vegas Strip,” said Rivea Executive Chef Bruno Riou. “The menu is a beautiful balance of traditional small plates and entrees, guest favorites and frequently requested specials that highlight the authentic flavors and ingredients of the Mediterranean coast.”
Following the launch of Rivea in Saint-Tropez and London, Ducasse partnered with Delano Las Vegas to bring the Riviera-inspired restaurant to the United States for the first time. Located on the top floor of Delano Las Vegas, Rivea provides guests a comfortable and vibrant atmosphere where they can share Ducasse’s love for coastal cuisine while enjoying stellar 180-degree views of The Strip below. As the only Alain Ducasse concept in Las Vegas, the chic casual vibe brings a unique dining experience reminiscent of Provence and Italy to the city’s culinary landscape.
The anniversary menu will be available nightly during the month of October as part of regular dinner service, and will be priced at $115 per person. It will include the following courses:
- To Start: A delicious selection of classic Rivea aperitifs including Roasted Panisse; Provence Caponata with capers and pine nuts; Marinated Sea Bass Crudo with a light, citrus profile; and an assortment of tigelle, round Italian breads
- Pasta: Ox Cheek & Cocoa Tortellini, a traditional pasta dish from the French and Italian coast in which handmade cocoa-based tortellini are filled with shredded ox cheek that has been marinated and braised in red wine for several hours, then combined with herbs and ricotta and parmesan cheeses
- Fish: John Dory served with clams, calamari, prawns, fennel, and purple potatoes cooked in a bouillabaisse broth
- Meat: Angus filet mignon topped with foie gras and black truffle sauce
- Dessert: Limoncello Baba, a delicate sponge cake soaked in limoncello and topped with whipped cream
To make reservations, visit Rivea online. Rivea is open 6 p.m. – 10 p.m., Monday – Thursday and Sunday; and 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.