Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs Launches BYOB: Build Your Own Break
13 Mar 2017 by Pedro Aristes in Bars, Celebrities, Cuisine, Decorating, Event, Fame, General, Home, Hot Spots, Hotels, Lounges, Music, Restaurants
Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs has introduced the newest feature in hotel booking from. Starting with stays beginning at the end of March 2017, guests can build their own trip packages to make their Spring Break vacation their way. Guests get to choose what works for them to create their own vacation the way they want.
Travelers can select one or all of the great al a carte options to make their break sing. For the adventure seeker, guests can add on Palm Springs Ariel Tramway tickets with a full day bike rental from Bike Palm Springs Rentals to capture a 360⁰ view of the city’s beauty from the streets to the sky. Some guests may choose to never leave the property and opt for a late check-out with tickets to the hotel’s weekly DRG BRNCH. With room rates starting as low as $149.00 per night, guests can enjoy the stylish and contemporary design, unparalleled service and world-class entertainment from the internationally recognized brand.
Here is a list of the additional offerings from Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs:
- Palm Springs Ariel Tramway Tickets
- Full day bike rental from Bike Palm Springs Rentals
- Choose between a poolside Cabana or Daybed for the day
- Cabana rental includes a bottle of premium alcohol, mixers and 6 bottles of water
- Daybed rental includes 4 specialty cocktails and 4 bottles of water
- Stay & Play (including late checkout and Sunday’s DRG BRNCH)
- Choice of a Bucket of beer or Bottle of Wine
For more information visit www.hrhpalmsprings.com